Friday, October 08, 2004

Power Naps

These days .. esp. for the past week I havent had good sleep.. so I thought why not try a power nap in the afternoons when I come for lunch ..

I come home for about 45 mins... 15 min. have lunch and 20 min nap... At first it seemed tough ..but a little effort and it feels like a miracle !
There are some people I know .. like my cousin .. just eyes shut .. and its like he hasnt slept for a year !
Wish I could do that ...

Whats the most you can stay awake ? I've stayed awake the whole night only twice so far .. once when we were all playing cards .. and the other time was I think before some exam ../ in the PLs

Some one once told me .. "So.. you want to become a Comp. engg?... can you stay awake for 72 hrs straight? "
me:" Yeah rite !"

There are some people out here at work .. who have stayed up for 5 days straight .. esp. when its delivery time...
They all say .." i'll learn soon"..
But I guess its different when there are soo many people around .. all work their but_s off of one common purpose .. the atmosphere doesnt remain mundane any more ..
But then there are some working people .. who cant sleep more than 5 hrs a day .. _insmoniacs_ is what they are!

Why not just work < || == 10 hrs a day and finish everything off so you're free on the weekends , or evenings ..

hmm..what else ?
One of these days I'm going to tweak this thing so it'll display some random IRC conversations .. from bash.org
bash.org has some of the funniest , weirdest conversations ever captured.. and the list never stops .. shows how stupid people can get ..
check out bash.org and you'll know what I mean..







No comments: