Thursday, November 03, 2005

Apple freak

Holy sheeaaat ! I just stumbled upon this site ..
http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/regentstreet/gallery/

As I see the pics in their gallery, I'm thinking, daaayum I was RIGHT THERE ! Infact thats where I got my mini ipod from, thats _also_ the place from where I logged onto amazon.com (UK) and cancelled my order for the same, coz they were out of stock with the minis, and I just happened to go to London around that time. And all I can say is, Apple rocks with their decor, sure way of attracting folks. Check out the store pics, and then check out the grand opening pics. B E A utiful !

Another thing I must add : When I reached London, I was searching for this store. Someone told me its on Oxford Street. Its actually _near_ oxford street, Regent street to be more precise. So anyway, I took a tube to Oxford street, got above the tube station, and was simply dumbstruck. The damn street was soo long, soo many shops, soo much crowd. Anyway, I decided to walk on, since I had all the time in the world, hoping I had taken the right turn towards this store. Anyway, as these convictions of street senses go, I was wrong, had to walk back about another kilometer. The funniest part is, I kept walking in the right direction, then I suddenly stopped, thinking damn I must be wrong again, must ask someone, and then, look behind me, blam, I was right at the fscking entrance of this huuuuge Apple store.. all glass store. I remember saying to myself, D'oh, how could I have missed this !

No comments: