Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Neuron Burning

Been a while since I rambled anything here. So here's a quick rundown on "what's been up".
For starters, the gods have betrayed us .. damn xbox got busted. Then its been more work and more of "others" work. Some chaps here have phrased it very well... they call it Ashwin's consultancy services [acs] extension 209. :-s It's not good you know ! It fouls up my "peace of mind" concept :p

So, other than that, nothing really interesting going on. One of these days, I'm going to stay at home, sleep all day, catch up on reading some novel and stay very far away from my computer(s). Yes its possible !

Ok, so there's this new thing called the "nach syndrome", where a guy randomly digresses from the context of a conversation and starts rambling about the movie "nach". My friends say I have that ! Thats not true....well not entirely true... I dont come back to the same topic ! And even if I do, I'd say its a virtue !
wait wait let me explain ...

No one likes to hear people being back bitched / girls talking about cute ( which is not always cute) stuff / people not knowing where + when to stop / etc etc ... sooo thats where its a virtue. My mind tends to .. as if automatically.. think about other stuff. Now dont be mistaken, I _do_ have control over that. But sometimes I dont :p ... I think it could be extremely helpful when your mind tends to think about things that are beyond your control, but refuses to give up, simply because you really want it ... get me ?

So there..


1 comment:

Ashwin (ASHBERT) Chaugule said...

Just checking if the comments for this post work.